Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

To all those still reading.



The month of November was a busy time for me. I was on ID consult and I had one day off a week and many nights I was rounding till 7, came home, put Landen to bed and went right back to work on charts. The month of December hasn't been that bad. I have been on acute care clinic so I get the weekends off. I have biopsied, stiched, and aspirated joints this month and my left hand hasn't limited me much at all. The thumb is progressing still. I am able to now pinch the thumb between my index finger and middle finger. Something I wasn't able to do in the past.

Landen went and visited Santa but did not like him at all.




Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I start my Cardiology rotation in January so I will be spending many hrs in the hosptial next month so maybe I will check back in in February.






5 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love the pictures :) Even the one of him screaming! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

That one of his screaming is one for the scrap book for sure!! :-)

giggles said...

phahahah! Love the santa picture!!!!

Wolvers said...

Love to hear your progress and how far you've come. Working long hours I'm sure isn't easy with a young family at home. I work long hours at school, and I'm often glad I don't have kids yet, not sure how I'd fit it all in. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I love the Christmas card picture, Landen is just adorable!

If you run into Dr. Scott Mikesell on your Cardiology rotation tell him Will & I say hi. He is our old neighbor from North Liberty.

:) Amy L.