Monday, September 21, 2009

The Flu, Swine or not, it still sucks.

Just for a quick update. I'm still hanging in there, not much new to report. We are struggling with the flu in our household currently. Landen started with it, I got a very light bout of it, and now Tim has it pretty bad. I guess I get to take care of him now. I am shocked that with my problems that I got off the easiest of the 3 of us with the flu. Mom's don't have time to get sick right?

Update: So my light bout of the flu was just a teaser to the hell I would endure last night and am still enduring. I have stopped counting how many times I have thrown up. My body aches all over. It is hard watching landen when we are both sick.

6 comments:

Heather said...

No, mom's never have time to get sick!! So you still planning on going back to work in a little over a week?? Seems so soon!! How's the gym coming??

Jennifer B. said...

I hope Mom's don't have time to get sick! The flu is in the kids school now and I'm dreading sickness!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh no!! Darn it!! That is the last thing you needed while trying to gain weight :( I hope tha tyou feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the Pedialyte Will brought over helped! If I would have known I would have told him to bring Gatorade, 7up, and Jello!!

If you want anything from the store just call the house tomorrow. I'll be at work but Will works from home & we're happy to bring by anything you guys need.

Feel Better Soon! Amy :-(

Anonymous said...

Mom's are not allowed to get sick. That's the good thing. But I do want to thank Landen. I spent the last day and 1//2 between the bed and the bathroom. It took me about 6 hours before I remembered Landen. He looked healthy at Breakfast Sunday. At least I'm better now.
It was fun to see you all again. Take care of yourself.
Cindy

Jessica said...

Oh great just what you need when you are trying to gain weight!
Hope it passes soon.