Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So some of you want to know about my boring life right now. I went to the gym finally yesterday and plan to make it a routine. I am trying to get myself back into shape. I finally finished the 1st book in the twilight series. It is so good I couldn't put it down these last few days. After I finished it, I went straight to the movie store and rented the movie and watched it right away. Is it bad I was so envolved in the movie I didnt want to stop it to go pick up my kid from daycare. The movie was good but the book is so much better. Today I went and bought the next 2 books in the series and if I finish them soon, I will have to buy the 4th in hard cover as they told my it won't be in soft cover till well after christmas. I highly recommend it to you all to read. My son has a nasty cold and coughed and fussed last night so I held him upright and rocked him for half an hour while he slept in my arms and let the congestion drain down. He is the most adorable thing ever and I wish I could take his cold away from him. Today I mowed the lawn in segments as we have a push mower that is not self propelled so it was tiring but I did it. It was good exercise for the day. This weekend I plan on going tailgating for a while. If you want to join me, just let me know. That is all for my boring life now. I am ready to go back to work, I just wish my back and stamina was.

5 comments:

Heather said...

YAY!! Good to hear from you!! Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy. Keep up the good work, you will be back to 100% before you know it. Just remember, keep shoving in calories. Ho Ho's are your friend!! :-)

wegs said...

doesn't sound boring to me! twilight eh?? not a book i figured for you but glad to hear you're enjoying it!!
mowing the lawn, working out holy buckets!!! that's awesome! If I was in Iowa you know I'd be in IC tailgating with you. we'll be in KC this weekend....

hey question for you and tim...want to meet in KC sometime in September??? Don't know how you're feeling for a drive that far but just a thought...

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Wow!! sound like you are getting along great!! It IS nice to hear about your 'boring life' as it was not that way for some time!

Boring is not bad, huh?

Wolvers said...

Better boring, that full of pain! Glad to hear you are getting back into somewhat of a normal! One of my former students LOVES that movie, not able to read the book, but that's all she talks about. Have fun tailgating, don't cry too much when UNI beats Iowa, lol. Keep seeing your chiro and she'll help get your back on the way to being ready for work.

Jessica said...

You MOWED THE LAWN...Are you freakin kidding me? I can barely mow the lawn now without stopping for a break. :)
I can't even believe you! I am sorry I missed you last weekend when you were home. I had hoped to get to see how well you are doing with my own two eyes!
So proud of you....keep up the good work! You can do this!