Saturday, August 8, 2009

8/8/09 8:30pm

Well today started off kind of rough. I actually got a lot of sleep in last night. I went to bed around 8pm. I woke up around 2:30 realizing I hadnt taken my pm meds so I got up to take them but actally didnt feel hungry for once so went right back to bed. Then I woke up around 5:30, this time thinking I was hungry so got up and started eating some applesauce but 2 bites into it, I started feeling sick so I put it back in the fridge and went back to bed till 8. Then all morning and into the afternoon, I felt like I had no energy but when I would try to take a nap, I couldnt fall asleep but I kept yawning. Finally I just decided to take a shower and things seemed to turn around from there. I was able to eat a lot this afternoon along with eating a lot for dinner and I felt like I had energy now. Hopefully I ate enough today to sleep through the night without waking. Hopefully tomorrow starts off better than today did.

2 comments:

coultersoforion said...

Hi Lindsay! I'm glad to hear you're doing better! We've been thinking about you! I'm glad your sister started the blog and I'm glad to see you typing on it! :-)

Take Care,
Brenda Coulter, Trinity

Wolvers said...

Hi Lindsay, sorry today started a little rough. For all you've been through and as far as you've come, I'm sure it's frustrating fighting these hunger battles. Give it time and you'll be able to sleep through the night and eat and be full. Glad that you are keeping all of us updated on your progress. I continue to pray for your recovery!
Anna