Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yes I'm still herey said tey

These last 2 days have been hard on me with appointments. Yesterday I had my orthopedics appointment at 8am followed by my psych appointment. I of course decided that right before we had to leave, I would have anxiety about the applesauce I was eating and worried that I would throw it up, which is exactly what I ended up making myself do. So after that it was very hard to get myself going because I did not feel good but finally got out the door. I arrived at the orthopedic clinic only for them to tell me that their computer shows my appointment had been cancelled but it didn't say why. They could tell it took me a lot if effort to get there so they squeezed me in. They wantemg studies on my arm in a couple of weeks to see how it is progressing and if needed to get full function back in my hand then they will do surgery as a last resort.

I will post more tomorrow as I am incredily tired now and need to sleep. Just letting you all know I was still here

3 comments:

Debbie Dolash said...

Oh sweet girl... The trials you have to go thru but you are oh so strong! I am so proud of each day of your successes and you should be too. Enjoy the time with Landen - maybe this is Gods way of giving you special time with him right now. Love ya! Me..

Heather said...

Glad to see you are still here!! Hoping today will be a better day!!

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

One moment at a time! God is in control and obviously has a purpose for your life! -Heather's friend Courtney