Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Better day today

Today was a much better day today and glad it was since today was Tim and I's 2 year anniversary which we both completely forgot about. I think we have had a lot of other things on our plate lately. We actually didn't realize it was our anniversary until my sister-in-law texted us wishing us a happy anniversary. Oh well, we will just have to celebrate x 2 on our 3rd anniversary. Today is also my parents anniversary so happy anniversary to them also.

I woke up at 3am hungry and stuck to my plan of dragging my ass out of bed and eating a little something. I then went back to bed and woke at 6 hungry again. All day, I basically just snacked all day long and I think it helped. Not sure if I got in 2500 calories but I stayed satisfied all day and didn't over fill my self and make myself feel sick again. Tomorrow morning is a day full of appointments. I have an orthopedic appointment at 8 followed by my psych appointment at 9:30. I hope that she has a couch in her room because I will want to lay down after my ortho appointment. Hopefully tomorrow is another good day.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad to hear it was a better day!!

Debbie Dolash said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry I missed it too and I even had on my calendar for once. Hope each day is better. Love ya! Debbie

wegs said...

Just being with your husband is celebration enough! :D Happy 2 years--
glad today was a better day and hope she has that couch! (that still cracks me up)

Linda G said...

Is everything going OK? Just checking in on the 6th. We are all still praying that it all gets better and better each day.

Linda Gimnich (Dallas)