Friday, August 14, 2009

The days are slowly getting better. I seem to have more energy lately and mornings aren't so rough for me anymore. Some days are more painful lately but I just keep telling myself it is good pain because they are pushing me harder each time in therapy. I do therapy 3 times a week on my arm. It is painful but I push through it as I want my function in my arm to come back so bad. I have full function in my wrist, it is just weak and still slightly restricted in full motion by scar tissue in my arm which therapists are working at breaking through. I don't have full movement in my fingers yet and that is what is frusterating. I have EMG studies on Monday that should maybe give answers on how my function will develop. I heard they hurt though so not looking forward to that part. A lot of you get worried if I don't update daily. I may not update this weekend as I have nothing new going on this weekend so my update would be pretty boring so don't worry, I don't see another hospital stay in my future hopefully anytime soon. I will give another update on monday after my appointments. Hope you all have a great weekend and I am very jealous of all of you going to the fair. I absolutely cannot wait till this time next year so I can take Landen to the fair. It will be so much fun because he will be at such a cute age to show him all the animals. Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Love you....you make me smile!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are getting better for you Lindsay! Hope you have a peaceful weekend.

Erica Ricks