Thursday, July 30, 2009

7/30/09 7:30 pm

Today was a litle bit of a better day. I started the day with nausea however that just wouldnt go away. Finally around noon I felt better and a nice shower helped me feel better. This afternoon I felt like I had a lot more energy. I was able to get a few minor things done around the house. I am having quite a bit of pain where they messed with my JP drain before I left the hospital that I just cant seem to shake off. I have my follow-up doctors appointment to test the amylase level tomorrow so I will ask them about the pain then. On a good note, I only had 1 anxiety attack today and I caught it early so it was minor. I have never had anxiety before so any of you that suffer from it, I totally feel for you. It is absolutely horrible if I let it get full blown. I will completely have sympathy for my patients in the future who say they suffer from anxiety. Please keep me in you prayers tonight that my amylase level will be down so that I am that much closer to getting this feeding tube out and back to eating normal food. I miss food.

2 comments:

giggles said...

and I miss you!!! Glad to hear about your positives today :) Still working on a song base for you.

Heather said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you that your levels are low... low... LOW!!

And yeah... anxiety SUCKS donkey balls!! :-)~

Love ya!! Stay strong!!