Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Afternoon Conversations

"Where is Tim?"

"He's in the waiting room. Do you want us to go and get him?"

"No. Don't..... Let..... Him...... Go....... To...... A...... Cub's..... Game!!"

**********************
We told Tim this story.

"Honey!! Honey!! I went to the cub's game. It was AWESOME!!"

"SHUT UP!!"

***********************
"You know you are more important than the Cub's game."

"Just Checking."

*********************
"I love you honey!!"

She nodded.

"Can I get an I love you back?"

"It's hard."

"Well you can say everything else...."

"I...... love..... you............................. BACK!!"

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh that is the sweetest and funniest thing I have heard since this whole accident happened! Well...minus the whole bit about the Cubs...GO CARDS!! Now hang that up on her wall! :)

erica said...

she's back!!! and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! and tim thought it was just me who was the smartass.... :D

Anonymous said...

They're so funny... they balance each other out perfectly :)
When is she being moved to a regular room so we can send her goodies?
Thanks for all your updates!
I'm still praying for her and keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no more bumps in her recovery!

Hendrik said...

Lindsay we think of you and are happy about every progress you make - you remain in all our thoughts and prayers.
Hendrik

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

All of us interns are still rooting for you. Keep it up. You're in our thoughts and prayers,

Ann M.

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC post! Go CUBBIES!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love this. So glad to hear she is joking around :) That is always a good sign!