Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16th, 8:17 PM

I just watched the clock roll over again. Two weeks ago today. Two weeks... has it really been that long?

Yet when I look at the progress that she has made, the fact that they might let her go home tomorrow I can't believe it hasn't been much longer.

A lot of bad things have happened to me and I have been in the emotional place Lindsay is. The flashbacks are hell and you are afraid to close your eyes. Tonight, on this two week anniversary, Lindsay... I wish you peace.

I hope that you know that the bad times won't last forever and that someday very soon you will laugh again. Stay strong. I'm here for you!!

2 comments:

Wolvers said...

Wow, two weeks after such a thing and they are releasing her. That a girl, this will definitely make news somewhere very soon. We are all here for you and praying each and every day. Enjoy your bed and home. Guess I won't make it down to see you.

erica said...

I pray for you heather that with time 8:17 thursdays will just be. And, if you need to cry,scream, yell-- you now have my number, don't be afraid to use it.