Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10th, 9:00 AM

Just a quick update. I stopped by this morning and kicked my dad and Tim out. Lindsay and I are having some girl bonding time and I'm trying to get them to get me a board to wash her hair. She's much better managed for pain this morning but as a result of all the narcotics she is having some hallucinations when she closes her eyes so that is a bit interesting to talk to her.

I will update more when I get a minute but I must get back to her and our reading of your lovely blog comments. She closes her eyes a lot but she seems to be listening to all of them. :-)

5 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh good for you! I am SURE she apreciates the pampering :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsay was the first thing on my mind when I woke up today. Hoping for good news, good spirits and good rest for her today. Keep fighting and we'll keep praying!

Denise

Jennifer B said...

How about a little mani/pedi :-)

Anonymous said...

I am an employee at ATSU and have been following the wonderful progress of Lindsay. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the family. I too have sisters and know that very special bond and am glad you are there for her, she will need you! I will continue to check your blog and pray for continued improvements.

Rev Rich said...

Thank for the beutiful blog which reveals the love and concern shared by the family. I just want you to know that Berwick Church is praying for you. Please let us know of any ways that we could support and assist you during the recovery.
Rev. Rich Miller-Todd, Minister of Berwick Church.