Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14th, 8:00 AM

Lindsay finally got some sleep last night and appears to be in a better more upbeat mood this morning. My dad said she got her sleeping pill at 9:00 and was able to rest comfortably until about 3:00. So while that is not a full nights rest it is still much better than she has been doing.

They are also trying to adjust her medications some more. They are trying to wean her off of her Percocet (Oxycodone) so they have increased her Oxycotton because they told my mom it is more time released.

When I called my dad to check in he said breakfast had just arrived and she was talking about going for a walk so I'm hopeful that a good nights sleep was what she needed to get her going again on her recovery.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't even imagine what Lindsay is going through. I'm sure I would be in the same place as she is. I know Lindsay can do it, she is a very strong and determined lady! She's always been that way. Still keeping you & your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
I don't know you, and you don't know me. I actually found this blog by accident and couldn't stop reading. I can't even begin to think of what you are dealing with. All I know is that you have got to pull through this. Think about your son. He needs his mother to be there for him. I know it is really hard for you to think positive. Do it for him! YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay
my family and I are happy that you are making progress - you have been very brave and strong - you remain in our thoughts and prayers and we miss you here in IC.
Hendrik

LivingLifeBackwards said...

Keep fighting!!! We're still praying for you!