Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5th, 12:45PM

I was just back with Lindsay for about 45 minutes. Her heart rate was really high when I was back there about 141 bpm. She settled down a bit while I was back there and when I left the room it was closer to 135 bpm.

When I got back there her respirations were about 22 - 25 per minute. The ventilator is set at 14 respirations per minute and while I was back there she finally settled down a bit and by the time I left she was letting the ventilator do all of the work.

They are letting one family member back at a time but no real stimulation. I just sat in the room with her just to monitor what they were doing to her and be able to report back any news from the doctors.

Right now she just needs to rest. Please continue to pray for her healing and hopefully tomorrow they will be able to move her forward with breathing on her own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

I will keep you in my prayers and pray that you recover fast.

Anonymous said...

We were so sorry to hear about Lindsay's accident. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all, especially Lindsay while she works hard to heal. Jim & Joyce Krug, Ames