Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8th, 4:15 PM

She has been moved. She is in Room N564 at Methodist Medical Center. I would guess that she will need her rest for this evening and possibly part of tomorrow but should be ok for visitors by tomorrow afternoon or Friday.

You might want to give a call to my mom, my dad, her or Tim's phone just to make sure.

As for cards, we are still having them sent to my parents house just for the ease of everything.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. She still has a long road ahead of her but this is definitely a major hurdle that we have crossed today!!

8 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh my goodness yes!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, it is great to hear that you have moved out of ICU. I have been following Heather's blogs since day one. Thank you Heather for posting daily numerous times. Your whole family has been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be in my prayers. Keep fighting Lindsay. You are truly strong. Trisha (Kusel) Sisson

maja barnett said...

that is awsome!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

Congrats on the move! One more move and you are out the door! Glad all is going well. You would just love to see the looks people give when Delaney informs them that her cousin was hit by a semi. Even better when I have to shake my head and say yes, that it is true. Yep, only in our family can something like that happen....

See you soon. Hopefully at the farm by then!

Stacey

Doc H said...

This is Great news, I don't know if anybody has thanked you, Heather, but it is great to read about her progress. Give Butch a hug from Doc & Kathy!!!

Unknown said...

Lindsay,
I'm so glad to learn that you are making such great progress. You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Laura Isaacson

Anonymous said...

Lindsay -
Glad to hear you've been moved out of ICU, this is a great step. Good luck with your therapy tomorrow, I'm sure you will do awesome and be back home in no time.

- Amy (Mangum) Larson

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!! So happy for you and your family. Keep up the good work Lindsay. This was a great step in your progress.
Take care.
Mary & Jerry Johnson