Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3rd, 7:30 AM

I spoke to my parents this morning. They said she is stable. She remains heavily sedated but they were hoping to lower the medication a bit this morning to at least allow her to know that her family was there.

Other than that, at this point no news is good news. I'm going to try to update here at least once or twice per day. Since she's in the ICU she can't have visitors right now so I'm hoping this will be a place that we can keep everyone updated on how things are going.

Please feel free to leave comments here for Lindsay. I will make sure to print them all off and give them to her. Otherwise you can e-mail me at hamiltonfamilycircus@yahoo.com and I will give those to her as well.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay you're a fighter and I love you. I have you in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.
Love Neha

LivingLifeBackwards said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family.

Helen & Walt Crew said...

Hi Lindsay,
We know you are a fighter. We are here with you to help you. We know you can do it.
We love you and are praying for you and your family.
Love Helen & Walt

Joe Oberdorfer said...

Lindsay and Walt. I wanted to say that although we have never met, my wife and I are praying for you for a fast recovery. Joe and Ewa Oberdorfer.

Unknown said...

Lindsay - Kris and I are praying for your speedy and healthy recovery. Although we don't know each other well, I know you have the strength and resilience to overcome this battle. I'm glad you have your family close by to support you. Get well soon!