Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 11th, 6:15 PM

The doctor finally arrived to take a look at Lindsay. He said that her levels are not too terribly high and the drainage tube for her pancreas appears to be doing it's job so he wanted her to try to start eating again.

After he left she did have an Enlive shake/protein drink thing and some apple juice so I'm guessing that is a start.

Tim also brought Landen to see her tonight so that seemed to lighten her mood a bit. She is kind of upset that she can't hold him or sit up with him but all that will come with time.

1 comment:

wolvers said...

Glad to hear you finally got to see a doctor. I'd be upset too if I wasn't able to hold or sit up with my son. Hang in there!! Trust what she says, she is a doctor and is the one experiencing everything, rather than chasing unknowns and trying several things and hoping and praying. I want to get down and visit sometime, but want to wait till she's up to visitors also. I'm still praying lots for you all!!